- 1 Valentine Week List 2020 – Date And Schedule For Valentine’s
- 1.1 The Seven Days of Valentine Week!
- 1.2 1. Rose day – 7th February 2020
- 1.3 2. Propose day – 8th February 2020
- 1.4 3. Chocolate day – 9th February 2020
- 1.5 4. Teddy Bear day – 10th February 2020
- 1.6 5. Promise day – 11th February 2020
- 1.7 6. Hug day – 12th February 2020
- 1.8 7. Kiss day – 13th February 2020
- 1.9 8. Valentine’s day – 14th February 2020
Valentine Week List 2020 – Date And Schedule For Valentine’s
Here you get a Valentine Week List of 2020
The Seven Days of Valentine Week!
Valentine’s day that’s the most awaited day from the all Loving person around the world is here to come. All of the lovers are eagerly waiting for this particular day as this day provides them an official chance to share their love for their own crush. Valentine’s day that is on the 14th of February every year is preceded by valentine’s week.
Valentine’s week 2020 starts from 7th Feb. this week from 7th to 14th is also called romance week. The Valentine week date sheet starts from 7th Feb 2020 Friday starting with all the increased day. Below is the complete collection of all Valentine week 2020.
These 8 Loving days are only a chance to make days memorable with your loved once. So if you are excited to know valentine’s week before Valentine’s day then, you are landed in the right place.
Entire week before Valentine’s day is dedicated to celebration of love & affection to the greatest day for celebration of love, Valentine’s day! Have a look to the following.
- Rose Day : Friday, February 7th, 2020
- Propose Day : Saturday, February 8th, 2020
- Chocolate Day : Sunday, February 9th, 2020
- Teddy Day : Monday, February 10th, 2020
- Promise Day : Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
- Hug Day : Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
- Kiss Day : Thursday, February 13th, 2020
- Valentine’s Day: Friday, February 14th, 2020
1. Rose day – 7th February 2020
The week list of Valentine starts with the rose day which is on 7 February. The roses are the subject of love, we might know that roses are of different color and each color represent their different meaning. The theme of the day is roses, and the guarantee that roses bring – of freshness, fragrance and the everlasting beauty of love. The Red rose to represent romance and love while the white rose to represent beginning or marriage and yellow rose to represent friendship.
2. Propose day – 8th February 2020
Propose Day takes second place on Valentine’s weekdays. It’s one of the most special day of a valentine because on these days a lover going to confess his/her love in front of there crush or love. If you’re planning to propose, then make it a special event by planning a perfect date with a gift, some flowers, a cake, and a date that she or he’ll remember forever. Even, this day is a golden opportunity for singles. They can use this day to tell about their feelings to whom they love or like.
3. Chocolate day – 9th February 2020
Chocolate Day celebrate on 9th Feb, This Day makes your bond special with that one thing that’s sweeter than love – chocolates. Gift your love once a bucket of homemade chocolate with cream and some choco chips. Add some other sweet gift with the bucket, The main aim of the day is to let him or her know how sweet you locate them.
4. Teddy Bear day – 10th February 2020
Teddy Day brings back childhood memories of being cuddled and tucked into bed firmly by one you love. A teddy is a cute stuffed animal that attracts all comfy, sweet things to mind. Teddies are the cutest soft toys, loved by most of the girls. Gift a cute teddy to your girl which will always remind her of your love.
5. Promise day – 11th February 2020
Promise Day is celebrated on 11 Feb, One these day lovers promise each other that they will always be together in every phase of life whether it’s good or bad they won’t leave each other. Make your love feel special with this day through thoughtful presents and gift cards, specially selected with your guarantee in mind.
6. Hug day – 12th February 2020
A hug is a common gesture to show care and affection to someone whom you love. Hug is a expression of love that speaks a thousand words. Give a hug to your love once a feel them how special they are into your life.
7. Kiss day – 13th February 2020
Kiss day is one of the romantic day of valentine which fall on 13feb, 2020. A kiss day is all about giving kiss to your love and make your bond much more stronger. The day is cherished by lovers all over the world as they depict their true feelings by exchanging kisses. Because it is the only expression of love via which we can make that special person feel more special and loved.
8. Valentine’s day – 14th February 2020
Last but not the least day of a happy valentine’s day week list is Valentine’s day itself. Lovers will especially take the day off to celebrate Valentine’s day as they wish, spending quality time with their Crush or partner. It’s a day of joy, of the celebration of love and commitment and the blissful excitement of finding one’s perfect mate.